PRF injections for skin rejuvenation and tissue regeneration
Specialists of beauty clinic "4th Dimension" of HC4 started to apply a new technique aimed at improving wound healing, skin rejuvenation and tissue regeneration. During the Injected Platelet Rich Fibrin or I-PRF procedure a small amount of blood is collected from a patient; then the blood in transformed (centrifugated) in a special device. A special blood structure – fibrin is obtained at the end of the cycle.
The cells included in the I-PRF – platelets, leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophilic and stem cells (from the peripheral blood system) are concentrated on a fibrin matrix that has a jelly-like consistence.
Recent studies suggest that fibrin matrix emits concentrated blood cell growth factor in an even, cascade-like way; it stimulates collagen synthesis and blood supply during two weeks.
This jelly-like structure or I-PRF can be injected in the forehead, upper or lower lids, cheeks, infranasal depression, lips and chin. I-PRF therapy is applied to eliminate the following issues:
- reduction of wrinkles and rough skin;
- anti-ageing therapy;
- improvement of weak structures, devitalised hair condition;
- improvement of dry or oily facial skin condition;
- the procedure improves skin scars caused by acne;
- the technique helps eliminate cellulitis and reduce stria.
The first changes after I-PRF procedure are observed within a couple of weeks; the maximum effect is reached in about 2 months.
This procedure can be performed using a nano-needle or mesopistol. The most significant I-PRF MATRIKS™ advantages:
- Safety – the substance injected is made from the patient's blood;
- No risk of allergy or infection;
- Minimal discomfort during the procedure, since the procedure is performed using a nano-needle which causes virtually no pain.
PRF– Platelet Rich Fibrin – Choukroun 2001. No anticoagulants are used.